It can be a former coworker, someone you had coffee with a month ago, or that guy from high school that you made eye contact with and couldn’t escape fast enough.
The question is usually the same… “So, what are you up to now?”
- Diving head-first into teaching technology to homeschool students.
- Better understanding the challenges and opportunities for non-emergency medical transportation.
- Leaning into what a decade of startups best prepared me for… constant unease and the willingness to pivot.
- I’m enjoying getting back in the gym and it has become an important part of my day.
- Recovering from a stage of profound burnout. One day I’m sure I’ll write about it.
- Doing volunteer work with people in career transition.
- Playing dog dad to one really headstrong miniature schnauzer (see dogs do take on the traits of their owners).
- Wishing I could travel…. anywhere.
So that’s all for now. If the priorities change, I’ll update them here. Last update was July 2020.
Like so many other “now pages” around the web, this post comes from a movement started by Derek Sivers. Read more about /now here.