It can be a former coworker, someone you had coffee with a month ago, or that guy from high school that you made eye contact with and couldn’t escape fast enough.
The question is usually the same… “So, what are you up to now?”
- Building my consulting company Amplified Ops with a handful of interesting new clients. I’ve been stepping outside of just small tech startups learning a ton about the areas of medical transportation and the non-profit world.
- Creating Amplified Agency which is a program around improving the efficiency and effectiveness of digital agencies.
- Started teaching Business Case Bootcamp to give people a quick rundown on how to determine if they actually have a possible business vs just a cool idea.
- So I’ve honestly never been great at play, but I’m getting better.
- I’m enjoying getting back in the gym and it has become an important part of my day.
- Recovering from a stage of profound burnout. One day I’m sure I’ll write about it.
- Spending more time eating and drinking with good friends.
- Doing volunteer work with people in career transition and kids in the foster care system.
- Playing dog dad to one really headstrong miniature schnauzer (see dogs do take on the traits of their owners).
So that’s all for now. If the priorities change, I’ll update them here. Last update was March 2019.
Like so many other “now pages” around the web, this post comes from a movement started by Derek Sivers. Read more about /now here.